Analyze is an action performed by pressing the appropriate button when available.
Mechanics[edit | edit source]
Approach a clan member and the Analyze action will appear. A compact detailed interface will appear and give detailed information about the hominid you are analyzing.
While analyzing another clan member, you can press the appropriate button and rename the clan member you are interacting with if so desired.
When you are done analyzing the clan member simply move away and analyzing stops.
It is possible to recreate the detailed graphical interface of analyze at a distance using Intelligence or Senses, Focus, and then Identify. However, you will not be able to rename the clan member using this method.
Analyze Details[edit | edit source]
- Parents - Lists the parents of the hominid in your current clan. If you find a new clan member and help them to join the clan, this will not be there.
- Mother - Name of the mother
- Father - Name of the father
- Hominid Type - Lists the word and an icon
- Family Status - Will show FAMILY RELATED if the hominid being analyzed is related to the hominid performing the analyzing.
- Gender - Female or Male for adults or elders. Babies have no gender.
- Couple Status - Either Single or Coupled with (name of another clan member they are coupled with).
- A Vitality circle showing the current Life Expectancy, Stamina, and Energy.
- Any Protective Effects or Negative Effects shown with the symbol only.
- Genetic Mutation - Lists information if a genetic mutation is present. This will not be there if there is no mutation.
- A baby will have the following text This spontaneous genetic mutation will be defined once this baby reaches adulthood. with a small dull gold neuron circle below that and the name of the neuronal branch the genetic mutation belongs to.
- An adult/elder will have the following text This spontaneous genetic mutation will be effective after the lineage's next evolution. with a small bright gold neuron circle below that and the name of the neuronal branch the genetic mutation belongs to.
- Pregnancy Status - For females this will list either fertile, pregnant, or show nothing.
- Children - Lists baby icons and the names of any children the adult or elder has. If their baby has a genetic mutation, the icon will have a golden glow around the icon.