|Release Date:||April 20th, 2020|
|• Version 1.4 on Panache Blog|
|← Previous||Next →|
|Version 1.3||Version 1.4.1|
Version 1.4 was released April 20th, 2020 at 5PM (Eastern Daylight Time), on PC and consoles.
Description[edit | edit source]
Since the console launch in December, the team has focused on improving the global game experience as well as accessibility. We’ve added some content and features as well as fixed a few bugs which we are certain will make you all happy. The update will be available for PC and consoles Monday, April 20th at 5pm Eastern Time. Make sure you have the latest version next time you play!
Patch Highlights[edit | edit source]
- Controller vibration support: gameplay actions will now be accompanied by a vibration.
- New visual feedback on timing-based gameplay like combat and miscellaneous actions.
- New RPG nodes to automate some clan life tasks, especially mating and bonding.
- Simplified evolution requirements.
- You no longer need to pass a generation to evolve. The only requirement now is to have an evolution mission available to evolve.
- “End game” update. After final evolution:
- All feats and fulfillment are revealed
- Each completed or unused feats are displayed as done
- Each completed or unused fulfillment during the last attempt are displayed as completed
- Fishing and pokable holes now require proper timing for success
- New mud item to discover
- Branch and thorn bush walls can now be deconstructed
- Precious stones have new properties for you to discover
- Failing a groom can make you lose bonding points
- Clan members will help reduce dopamine consumption in fear zones
- Clan members can take and add items in stashes
- Clan members can pick up items that are on the ground
- Clan members react to player’s discoveries
- Additional items added under liftable rocks
- Bleeding clan members are now highlighted in the clan HUD
- Balancing of the fear/dopamine values
- Pierced coconuts will no longer auto drop after having drunk their water
- Additional character animations make the clan feel more alive
Bug fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed moon phase desync in time HUD
- Fixed an issue where elder females could be pregnant after a generation change
- Fixed some collision issues in world geometry that could lead out of the map
- Fixed a bug where chopper stashes didn’t appear in intelligence
- Fixed erroneous character positioning during some combat sequences
- Fixed a bug where carried babies could be invisible
- Improved game stability
- Fixed an issue where Xbox could stop saving after longer gameplay sessions.
References[edit | edit source]