There are four types of wildlife and each responds in a different way:
- Wild Animals - Mostly passive behavior. They will run away if approached, but will attack then flee if they are cornered or if you get too close to the animal.
- Irascible Threats - Mostly passive behavior. If approached, they will attempt to intimidate and if a return intimidation isn't successful, they will attack and then flee.
- Crawling Threats - Behavior similar to that of Irascible Threats. They will attempt to intimidate before attacking and will not back down once approached.
- Predators - Aggressive behavior. They will actively pursue if they spot you and attack. Each one has different attacking behaviors and specialized patterns of combat.
Crawling Threats[edit | edit source]
Irascible Threats[edit | edit source]
- African Buffalo
- Miocene African Otter
- Giant Warthog
- Miocene Elephant
- Miocene White Rhinoceros
Predators[edit | edit source]
- Bateleur Eagle
- Black-Backed Jackal
- Black Machairodus
- Golden Machairodus
- Miocene Pelican
- Thorbjarnarson's Crocodile
- White Machairodus